Tuesday, September 27, 2022

With the support from our well-wishers Diva Ma have found a ray of hope during her silver years...

Mittal Patel meets Diva Ma

“Look at me; don’t I look healthier than before?”

I was surprised when hearing-impaired Diva Ma from Gandhinagar’s Ridrol asked this question. I had been speaking very loudly, asking her if the ration reached her on time, was it sufficient? But Ma kept complaining of her inability to hear me.

“I am at peace now that I am getting food, and I have also grown healthier!” Diva Ma shows me her arms to show she has put on some weight because of eating regular meals.

When I asked her using hand gestures when I should visit her next, she told me to come next month with her ration kit.

This work that brings peace to destitute elderlies also gives us peace and joy. With the support and donations we receive from you, 316 elderlies have found a ray of hope during their silver years. And we are grateful for your kind gesture.

VSSM’s Rizwan, with voluntary support from Kiranbhai, bring ration kits to Ridrol’s elderlies like Diva Ma.

VSSM has always been proud of its dedicated and hardworking team!

આ જુઓ મારુ શરીર પેલાં કરતાં હારુ થ્યું..'

આમ તો કાને એકદમ ઓછુ સાંભળતા ગાંધીનગરના રિદ્રોલના દિવામાએ આવું કહ્યું ત્યારે નવાઈ લાગી. 

હું એમને વારંવાર અને બહુ મોટેથી બોલીને પુછતી હતી કે તમને રાશન બરાબર મળે છે? આખો મહિનો ચાલી જાય છે. પણ બા,

'મન હોભળાતુ નહીં હોભળાતું નહીં' જ બોલે જતા હતા.છેવટે મે પુછવાનુ બંધ કર્યું ત્યારે એમણે જાતે કહ્યું, 

'ખાવા મલહ્ તે શોંતીહ્ અન મારુ શરીરેય હારુ થ્યું.' એમ કહીને એમણે પોતાના હાથ બતાવ્યા. 

હવે પાછી ક્યારે આવું તેવું ઈસારાથી પુછ્યું ત્યારે કહ્યું મહિને આવજો ને રાશન લઈને આવજો...સાંભળીને મજા પડી...

આવા નિરાધાર માવતરોને સાતા આપવાનું કામ અમે કરીએ. જે મનને શાંતિ આપવાનુ છે...

તમે સૌ સાથે છો માટે આવા 316 માવતરોને રાશન આપવાનું અમે કરી શકીએ છીએ.. આપ સૌની લાગણી માટે આભારી છું.

રિદ્રોલના દિવા મા જેવા અન્ય માવતરોને નિયમીત રાશન પહોંચાડવાનું અમારા કાર્યકર રીઝવાન કરે ને સ્થાનીક કીરણભાઈ કોઈ સ્વાર્થ વગર એમાં મદદ કરે..આવી સરસ ટીમ સાથે છે એનું ગૌરવ... 

#MittalPatel #vssm #માવજત



Diva Ma tells Mittal Patel that
she has put on some weight because
of eating regular meals

Mittal Patel with our VSSM co-ordinator Rizavn visits 
Ridrol to meet Diva Ma


No comments:

Post a Comment