Monday, May 18, 2020

Thank you Revered Shri Morari Bapu for his generous support...

th
Respected Shri MorariBapu during the Ramkatha
 How do you react when someone very dear to you, whom you deeply adore suddenly calls you up?

It leaves you speechless, right?

“Bapu will be calling from Mahuva!” respected Madhavbhai, VSSM’s President had called up to inform. 

“Okay,” I had replied. 

While I was waiting for his call, I started framing my talk as I had already anticipated the reason behind his call. I knew he would have been worried about my large family like he has always been. 

 I was taking my lunch, must have gulped five morsels when Madhavbhai had called. I was unable to eat anymore. The phone rang, the person on the other end informed that Shri Morari Bapu was on the call, inquiring if I could take the call?

 Of course, it was convenient for me to take the call. After all, it was Bapu calling. 

 And suddenly I was at a loss of words. Someone like me who cannot keep quiet did not know what to talk. 

  I said yes and the person on the other end transferred the call to Bapu, my anxious heart was beating rapidly. 

 “How are you? How is the family? And how is our vast family?” Bapu was inquiring about me and my nomadic communities. 

“We are all good, Bapu. Pranam. Jai SiyaRam!”

Bapu inquired what how were we coping through the current crisis. I talked about our work. How we were handling the situation. 

“We will be sending our offering for your mammoth task,” Bapu said.

I thanked him. 

I had so much to tell him. But when it was time to talk, like always I was overwhelmed and speechless. But this time I conveyed it to Bapu that I am at a loss of words!!

 Bapu smiled, blessed us and said his Jai Siya Ram before disconnecting the call. 

 Strange, I was unable to speak even when Bapu had dedicated his Ram Katha to the nomads for the very first time. I never sat through and heard the entire Katha Bapu discoursed. Later, I conveyed everything I had to say through my letter. 

 Respected and dear Bapu you have always stood by our side, you have played a very important role in bringing before the world the plight of our nomadic and de-notified communities.
 I respect and adore your sentiments for the deprived. 

 I am yet to meet a saint-like Bapu. 

 Sharing one of my favourite images taken during the Ramkatha Bapu had dedicated to the nomadic communities. 

કોઈ એવું જે તમને ખૂબ વહાલું હોય, જેમના માટે અનહદ પ્રેમ હોય તેમનો અચનાક ફોન આવી જાય તો શું થાય?
ઘડીક તો શું બોલવું એ સુઝે જ નહી ને?
આદરણીય માધવભાઈ અમારી સંસ્થાા પ્રમુખ એમણે કહ્યું, મહુવાથી બાપુનો ફોન આવશે..
મે હા કહ્યું, હવે વાટ હતી ફોનની.. અંદાજ હતો.. મારા બહોળા પરિવારની ચિંતા માટે જ બાપુનો ફોન હશે.. છતાં શું બોલવું એ હું ગોઠવવા માંડી...

હું જમવા બેઠી હતી. પાંચ કોળિયા ખાધા હશે ત્યાં માધવભાઈએ સમાચાર આપ્યા પછી જાણે કોળિયો ગળેથી ઉતરે જ નહીં. ત્યાં ફોનની ઘંટડી વાગી અને સામેથી કોઈએ કહ્યું, પૂ. મોરારીબાપુ મહુવાથી વાત કરશે અનુકૂળ છે ને?
અનુકૂળતા કેમ ન હોય.. બાપુ વાત કરવાના હતા..

પણ કેટલુંયે ચબડ ચબડ બોલતું મારુ મોઢું આ ઘડીએ સાવ જ સિવાઈ ગયું.
હા કહ્યું ને એ ભાઈએ બાપુને ફોન આપ્યો..
હૃદયના ધબકારાની ગતિ વધી ગઈ..

કેમ છે? પરિવાર કેમ છે? અને આપણો બહોળો પરિવાર કેમ છે? વિચરતી જાતિઓના અને મારા ખબર અંતર બાપુ પુછી રહ્યા હતા.
સૌ સારા છીએ.. બાપુ.. પ્રણામ, જયસીયારામ બાપુ..
બાપુએ પુછ્યું હાલમાં શું કરી રહ્યા છો? જવાબમાં હાલમાં VSSM દ્વારા થઈ રહેલા સેવાકાર્યોની વાત કરી.

એમણે કહ્યું, તમે સૌ જે કરી રહ્યા છો એમાં થોડી પ્રસાદ મોકલી આપીશું..
મે આભાર માન્યો..
આમ તો મારે ઘણું કહેવું હતું..
પણ જ્યારે પણ એમની સામે બોલવાનું આવે ત્યારે મોઢું સિવાઈ જ જતું.
આજેય એવું જ કાંઈક થયું.. પણ આ વખતે મે બાપુને કહી દીધું..

બાપુ શબ્દો ખુટી ગયા છે..

બાપુએ સ્મિત કર્યું અને આશિર્વાદ કહ્યા ને મે જય સીયારામ અને પ્રણામ કહીને ફોન મૂક્યો..

કેવું છે.. બાપુએ પહેલીવાર વિચરતી જાતિઓ માટે રામકથા આપેલી ત્યારે પણ આવી જ દશા થયેલી.. કોઈ દિવસ બાપુની આખી કથાય નહોતી સાંભળેલી.. ત્યારે પણ એક પત્ર લખીને મનની ભાવના વ્યક્ત કરેલી..
પૂ. અને વહાલા બાપુ તમે હંમેશાં અમારી સાથે રહ્યા છો. વિચરતી જાતિઓની ઓળખ દુનિયામાં પ્રસ્થાપિત કરવામાં આપની ભૂમિકા અગત્યની રહી.
તમારી આ લાગણીને વંદુ છું બાપુ અને તમને બહુ બધો પ્રેમ પણ...
બાપુ જેવા સંત મે આજ સુધી દીઠા નથી...
વિચરતી જાતિઓને આપેલી રામકથામાં અમે લીધેલા ફોટોમાંનો સૌથી ગમતો ફોટો... બાપુ પ્રત્યેનું હેત દર્શાવવા મુક્યો છે..

No comments:

Post a Comment