Saturday, June 23, 2018

Unconditional love and care of Mohammadbhai Dafer...

Mittal Patel with Mohammadbhai Dafer at their Danga
Mohammadbhai Dafer follows what I say without any arguments. He is of my father’s age. He often advises like a father too- “ don’t go in scorching sunlight.. take care of your health and so on and so forth…”
I scold him a lot when he doesn’t listen to me. “I won’t talk to you. I will not come to your Danga..” then he says, “ it’s okay, I am sorry. You are like our mother, we will take care of that next time..”
I have different sort of relations with all of them.. It is amazing and real family. 
It has been a tradition of accompanying me till the car since last ten years…

મોહમ્મદભાઈ ડફેર કશીએ દલીલ વગર મારી બધી વાત માને. ઉંમરમાં મારા પિતા જેવા ક્યારેક પિતાની જેમ સમજાવેય ખરા- ‘ખરો તડકો માથે નહીં લેવાનો. તબીયતનું ધાન રાખવાનું વગેરે વગેરે...’

જો કે ક્યારેય કોઈ બાબતમાં અમારુ માન્યુ ના હાય તો હું બહુ લડુએ ખરી. ‘વાત નહીં કરુ તમારી સાથે. નહીં આવું હવે ડંગે’ ત્યારે કહી દે ‘હશે બેન માફ કરી દો તમે અમારા માવીતર છો હવે ધાન રાખીશું...’

અજીબ સંબંધો છે આ બધા સાથે એક અદભૂત પણ સાચો મારો પરિવાર...
ડંગામાંથી નીકળુ પછી છેક ગાડી સુધી મુકવા આવવાનો સીરસ્તો છેલ્લા દસ વર્ષથી ચાલુ ....

#MittalPatel #VSSM #NomadsOfIndia #Dafer #Denotifiedtribes

No comments:

Post a Comment